Sunday, August 24, 2008

I hear the pitter patter of little.....

raindrops outside my window (ha! you thought I might say a baby is coming). It's pouring here in Seattle. Lucas is asleep in our bed right behind me, good thing he's a heavy sleeper. Which means he will be wide awake tonight night until 10pm. I hear the Kitty Kitty lady calling her cats in from the rain. Literally, she can call "Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, Kitty" really fast so it sounds like she's rolling her R's with her tongue, a fasinating gift. Nora is asleep too which means she will be up in 10 minutes. So it seems like Fall is here. Lucas was asking for snow already this morning. The older I get the more I dislike the winter and lack of sun or maybe it's the influence of my husband. But I'm sad that our short summer is over. Maybe I will be surprised and get a sunny warm September. That would be nice since Lucas' birthday is coming up.

Well, enough of my blabbering, although I do see some blogs out there that should be novels.

Here are some new pictures:


This is a dress our neighbor Jing made for Nora for her birthday. She's quite proud of it and loves to wear it.

Lucas hanging out with his neighborhood buddy, Noah - Jing's son.

No comments: