Saturday, April 4, 2009

We did it....


Well, it only took 2 days for us to get our new faucet in. Although, we can never use our dishwasher again. We don't use it anyway! Yesterday, not only did we (well, actually Ted) got the new faucet in, we seeded some area of our yard for grass. Ted and Lucas went to the zoo. Nora and I went to the doctor, for her not me. Then...Lucas got the bug. Nora started vomiting on Wednesday night, in the car and now Lucas got it. I was just spouting off about how great my children's immune systems are and then their first case of the stomach flu crept in. Ted and I are waiting for it to hit us. Lucas started vomitng last night while Nora had it coming out the other end. BUT we got the faucet in and that's really all that matters right?
The picture above is from today. They are in Nora's bed fast asleep. Lucas never takes a nap so I'm sure we will be up LATE tonight.

No comments: