Sunday, August 30, 2009

Where did the month go?

Nora learns fashion. As you can see so does Lucas.
Ted gets his first pair of skinny jeans.

Lucas' first tube ride.


We actually did things in August. I can't believe the month is gone. I didn't lose weight but I did take up running. But more importantly I have a huge prayer request for you all. My sister's youngest son is being taken from her by his grandmother (through her son- Aidan's dad). It's a long story and we think they paid off the judge and I truly don't know what's best for him but please pray that God protects this little boy (he will be 5 in January). He's schedule to be handed over in a week and 1/2. I know that my sister loves him dearly and I can't imagine him leaving willingly. Please please pray for this situation.

No comments: