Sunday, July 20, 2008

Family Day



Friday is usually our family day since I work on saturdays and Ted works on Sundays. Lucas is really into us "being a family" in other words, all being together. We decided to drive up to Wallace Falls (outside of Gold Bar) to do a little hike. Well, Lucas loves to throw rocks into rivers, lakes, basically any body of water. His feet got dunked into the river early on in the hike. So I gave him my 2nd pair of socks and then wraped his feet in plastic and then into the wet shoes. Pretty clever if I do say so myself. He didn't complained and he hiked a little longer. Our hike didn't even hit a mile and then we went back. It was a beautiful hike but we've decided to go to St Ed's or Discover Park from now on. Keep it close until they can go longer distances.

No comments: