Monday, July 7, 2008

Buddies


Life goes on with love and laughter. Lucas here with his neighborhood buddies.
I'm at mom's today helping her clean and go through some things. Mostly Dad's clothes, boy! he loved clothes. I think more than most women I know. He had a lot!
It's been a week and periods of grief still come and I'm sure they will keep coming.
This last saturday was Ted and my 5th Anniversary. He was going to get a ring tattoo but the place we go to will not tattoo all the way around the finger since it wears off so quickly. But then we saw a lady later that day that had it all around her finger and it looked fine. Oh well! We had fun going to the market and out to lunch. Then we got pedicures. Ted will hate it that I put that piece of info on our blog. Oh well, e-mail and make fun of him. He's a great husband and fabulous father. The Lord has truly blessed me, Lucas and Nora.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Ted...you're such a girl! LOL! Just Kidding!!! ;o) I'm actually just jealous! Glad you had a fun day together.