Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Weigh-In Wednesday

Well, I have to say. I made cookies last night again but didn't eat one and not even the dough. I knew I had today to get to close to 155 as I could. I didn't get to work out as much as I wanted to but I ate better than usual this last week.
Last week's weight: 158.1
Today's weight: 156.6
Week's Weight Loss of 1.5
Total Weight Loss of 3.6
Since today is the 1st I'm making a month goal of getting to 150 by July 31st. Since I've had a slow start to this weight loss thing I think this is doable. My doctor is also lowering my blood pressure medication so I feel like it's even more important to get this weight off.
Goals this week: more water, more exercise.

2 comments:

lauriemcfarland said...

Good job! Hopefully I'll manage to work out a bunch this month too! (Maybe I'll see you at the Y.) :)

Jeana said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Ruth. It's in encouraging to know I'm not the only one who's ever felt this way. And the thought of not having to pay for any weddings is pretty nice :) Also, I'm so excited that you're doing Weigh-In Wednesday!