Tuesday, June 10, 2008

VOMIT!

Today, after dropping Lucas off at preschool Nora and I went to the fruit stand. She was quite cute and was saying Hi to everyone. When I went to the car, I picked her up and raised her above my head to kiss her and she vomitted down the side of my face, neck and then down my shirt and on my coat. I've only heard of this happening to people. She never spits up let alone vomits but today was the day when we needed to get shopping done. She's not sick and acting fine, I think I just push on her stomach in the wrong place. Oh well, I clean myself (and her) up and went on with shopping without going home to change. Only a mom would do that!

1 comment:

Paula said...

What? Lucas is 3 1/2 and Nora's 1 and this is the FIRST time you've been vomitted on? That's some record. LOL!